Home | Job Postings
Position: Customer Care Agent
Organization: Beekeeper's Naturals
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Beekeeper’s Naturals team needs you! We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and amazing person who loves making people happy to join our team as a Customer Care Agent. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the happiness and loyalty of our customers, which is absolutely critical to us achieving our vision and the long term success of our company. You will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
Beekeeper’s Naturals Vision & Mission
Beekeeper's Naturals is a wellness company grounded in a bee-driven cause. We’re obsessed with creating sustainably sourced, and effective products derived straight from hive superfoods and are on a mission to raise awareness and funding that safeguards the future of the bees, while engineering top of the line better for you foods and solutions to modern health problems.
- Provide customer care experience, create engaged, happy and repeat customers via email, chat and over the phone
- Meet and exceed goals. You don’t just meet goals, you smash them!
- Answer customer questions relating to their orders and relevant inquiries
- Investigate, resolve and take ownership of customer concerns through to resolution in a timely manner to produce a positive outcome
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and dedication to exceed customer expectations and earn loyalty through accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and knowledge
- Act as the voice of the customer across the company.
- Place outbound calls to assist first time customers with the use of product and identify areas for cross-sell and subscription signup
- Execution of Customer Loyalty program
- Other duties as assigned
- You LOVE making people happy
- At least three years of experience in customer service
- Excellent at juggling many projects, prioritizing and staying organized and focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very proactive, taking the initiative wherever you can
- Autonomous, with a strong work ethic, initiative and desire to succeed
- Able to work within a tight-knit team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open concept environment
- Excellent, engaging and personable telephone manner
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent keyboard/typing/computer skills - use of multiple platforms
- Passionate and energetic personality; accustomed to frequency of change/quick thinking and implementing fresh ideas
- Active participant in your own professional development, with a desire to improve through feedback and coaching
- A strong desire to grow with the company
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
If you want to apply to join our awesome team, here are the 2 easy steps:
- Send us a cover letter explaining the biggest 3 reasons why you want to work with us, and 3 reasons why you think you would be a great fit for this position.
- Send us your resume.
- Send both of these required documents to email@example.com .
Please indicate you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "FoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Sep 23 2019