SOCIAL MEDIA / DIGITAL MARKETING
Position: Digital Marketer
Organization: Good Food For Good
Location: Toronto / Vancouver / Montreal / Calgary
Good Food For Good is an organic food company, social enterprise and certified B corporation on a mission to make it easy for everyone to eat healthy at home and at the same time help someone in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces and condiments helps to subsidize meals for people living with food insecurity. Our organic, Whole30 Approved, keto, paleo, and vegan diet friendly foods are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling local consumers to feed their families healthy, ethical, and delicious food while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
The Digital Marketer will lead the charge in driving awareness and engagement for our brand and contribute to our triple growth YoY growth trend. You are a highly motivated and creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with current customers. You will be responsible for bringing the digital and social marketing strategy to life with the goal of: Turning fans into customers & Turning customers into advocates.
• Work Area: Marketing
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Career Status: Professional
• Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns aligned with the overall marketing campaign plan and strategy.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have: 3 years of experience in content marketing and social media management
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual formats.
- Practices superior time management.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS and Shopify.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Why You Should Apply
We offer an opportunity to be the change you want to see in the food world. Our products are disruptive to the industrial food system and our unique business model ensures we act in the best interest of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees, partners, society and environment.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in email subject. Note, due to the large volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please indicate you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca.