Position: Digital Marketer
Organization: Good Food For Good
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Good Food For Good is an organic food company, Social Enterprise and Certified B Corporation on a mission to make it easy for North Americans to eat healthy at home and at the same time help someone in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces, condiments and healing turmeric tea blends, helps to subsidize meals for people who live in food insecurity. Our organic, Whole30 Approved, keto, paleo and vegan diet friendly foods are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling local consumers to feed their families healthy, ethical and delicious food, while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
Good Food For Good is on a mission to make it easy for people to eat well and do good. Our flagship product is a line of delicious organic Ketchups and BBQ sauces that are sweetened exclusively with dates. They are Keto, Paleo, Whole30 Approved and also vegan. We are Canada’s No. 1 selling healthy organic line of sauces with no added sugars! Digital Marketer (DM) will lead the charge in the region growing this exciting young brand as it continues to double in size year–over–year. We prioritize RESULTS and not your activity log.
Digital Marketer is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. He/She will be responsible for bringing the digital and social marketing strategy to life with the goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are?proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain?highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Skills & Experience:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
This is a full-time position with a targeted start date of no later than Feb 2020.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Good Food For Good Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social and Digital marketing: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON Canada
Email your cover letter and resume to:
Please indicate you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca.