Position: Sanitation Technician
Organization: Greenhouse Juice Co.
Location: north east Mississauga close to Brampton and public transportation, GTA, Ontario
Sanitation Technician at Greenhouse
As Sanitation Worker, a member of the production team, you will be responsible for carrying out specific sanitation tasks in the production facility. A Sanitation Worker is responsible for working safely and efficiently while following good GMP practices.
Greenhouse is a Toronto company on a mission to offer widespread, sustainable access to plant-based nutrition of the highest quality. Founded in 2014 with a single store on Macpherson Avenue, Greenhouse now operates a centralized production facility, sixteen store locations, a GTA-wide delivery service, and a network of wholesale partners across southern Ontario.
• Ensuring production facility is audit ready at all times by cleaning, scrubbing, and sanitizing all of the equipment, utensils, tanks, stairs, walls, floors, baseboards, handrails, sinks, drains, and trash cans throughout the facility.
• Running CIP and COP.
• Monitoring cleaning cycle.
• Assisting production staff with cleaning up major projects as needed.
• Taking direction from Production Supervisor to resolve sanitation-related issues.
• Analyzing and resolving sanitation work problems, and assists workers in solving sanitation work problems.
• Adhering to all production facility, OSHA, and Safety Regulations.
• Working well in teams.
• Performing other projects as assigned.
• This is a cool job, literally... in refrigerated conditions for juice production.
• We currently operate 5 days a week, Sunday through Thursday. Off on Friday and Saturday. Current shift is an afternoon shift starting at 6PM. Shifts and hours of work are subject to change.
• We offer superior pay for superior performance.
• We provide full benefits for employees and their dependents after 6 months of employment.
• The production facility is located in north east Mississauga close to Brampton and public transportation.
• Experience operating machinery
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
Looking forward to hearing from you!
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that all people-related actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, and benefits are administered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, or age. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request.
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "FoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now. Date posted: Dec 31 1969 ID: 48641