Post an opportunity: Help | FAQ | Kudos
Questions or assistance? We're here to help.
“Great candidates, for both paid and volunteer work.” — Emily Conger, A2A
| “Highly qualified and richly experienced applicants.” — Dr. Douw Steyn, UBC
“You’ve helped us build a great team.” — Christine Martin, Evergreen
- Location of work:
Location of work. Examples:
• “downtown Toronto”
• “Vancouver, Montreal or Halifax”
• “anywhere in BC or Alberta”
• “from home, anywhere in Canada”
• “prefer Winnipeg, but flexible for the right candidate”
• “anywhere in southern Ontario with monthly meetings in Guelph”
(Feel free to clarify further in the posting text.)
Enter your posting here. It can be as long as you like. Just paste it — we'll clean up the formatting to ensure it looks great.
Note: please include "how to apply", an e-mail address or other contact info (example).
| Add file
When would you like us to remove your posting?
- When would you like your posting removed? If there's a deadline date in your posting, it's usually best to choose the same date. You can always extend it if needed. The posting will be removed at the end of the date you specify (midnight). If you have other needs, please indicate in Comments, below.