Why post with FoodWork?
FoodWork will help you find the best — from interns to top management. We're the first place people look for meaningful, local food employment — over 3,000 postings to date.
- It's effective: Employers large and small are telling us they received a great response. Each posting receives the personal attention of FoodWork staff, experts in local food job postings. More...
- It's food-focused: FoodWork is run by local food advocates, actively supporting local, sustainable and secure food. We've been involved with the local food movement for over 12 years.
- It's fast and easy: Our one-step posting form takes seconds to complete. Or e-mail us your posting.
- It's accessible: We're here for the food movement first: we want you to post! In support of underfunded and volunteer run projects, our modest sliding scale keeps FoodWork going. Can't pay? Please post anyway. Just choose "can't pay" on the posting form.
- It's guaranteed: If you receive anything less than an outstanding response, our dedicated staff are here to assist you with strategies to find the right person for the position.
Post an opportunity
“This service is enormously helpful. Of all the postings I've done, this is the one that has drawn the attention of excellent candidates.” — Margaret Tourond-Townson, Canadian Organic Growers
“Your site is hugely useful for both employers and those looking for jobs. I can't get over how many great people applied. Very, very helpful.” — Joan VanDuzer, Mansfield Heritage Farm